Is your child a 6th – 12th grader who is under-performing academically because he or she just isn’t organized? Studies have shown that kids who lack critical organizational skills are at greater risk of suffering from lower academic success, self-esteem and productivity, and may have higher levels of stress and anxiety.
Learning essential life skills such as organization and time management can keep your child moving forward. Not performing to academic potential is very frustrating to parents… especially to the child.
Here are some specifics about how we can assist your child with the Personalized-Becoming an Organized Student course through the University of Richmond:
- 6-week personalized class
- Begins with an assessment and organizational strategies report
- Student works one-on-one with a certified professional organizer and student organizing expert
- Your student will learn unique systems to become better organized in the areas of paper, time, projects and space
- They will also learn essential study strategies to help them reach their full potential
- All materials and supplies are included
Instructor: Kathy Jenkins
September 1, 2015 through December 18, 2015
** Schedule to be determined in consultation with instructor.
Call 804-550-9428 or complete the form and we will get back to you within 48 hours.